Here’s a boozy tequila punch for Halloween! The eyeballs are optional, but who wouldn’t want a couple of popped-out eyeballs floating around in their Halloween punch? Right?
If you’re having a kids’ Halloween party, you obviously don’t want to give them a bunch of liquor (or do you?) but here are a few not-crazy-sugary non-alcoholic Halloween punch ideas you can make and still use the “eyeballs”.
- Equal parts Ginger Ale and Apple Juice makes a nicely beige punch that highlights these eyeballs well
- Equal parts Seltzer and White Grape juice with some frozen green grapes and kiwi cubes makes a nice “green goo”
- Orange juice and Grape juice (plus some seltzer) makes a murky brown “Swamp” punch with some gummy worms or leeches added
- Cranberry juice with seltzer and a few scoops of raspberry sherbet and some eyeballs floating in it makes a “Blended-up Brains” punch for kids and adults who aren’t easily grossed out
Halloween Punch and Eyeballs demo video
Halloween Punch Recipe – Printable!Print
Halloween Punch with Eyeballs
- Yield: 10
- 4 parts grapefruit juice
- 2 parts reposado tequila
- 1 part orange liqueur
- 1 part elderflower liqueur
- 6-8 parts seltzer water
- 1 can lychee fruit
- 1 jar marachino cherries
- Combine all punch ingredients in a bowl or pitcher. Chill.
- Drain lychee fruit and cut cherries in halves.
- Stuff a cherry half into a lychee fruit. Place on plastic-covered plate and freeze until solid.
- Drop frozen “eyeballs” into punch.
For my punch I used a half-cup measure = 1 “part”
Check out these other easy Halloween Recipes!