HHH02 – Interview with Emmy Made in Japan
My interview with Emmy from Emmy Made in Japan, episode 2 of Hilah’s Happy Hour! Emmy runs this super popular and entertaining YouTube channel, producing several videos a week. Her audience sends packages of their favorite treats from all around the world and she does a fantastic job of showcasing them, tasting them and teaching a little about them. In this interview, we discuss why she started her channel while living in Japan, different kinds of Cheetos, Shine Theory, and eating bugs.
- Living in Japan
- Her first video tasting Japanese candy
- Human generosity
- Pronunciation versus “affectation”
- Salmiakki – Salted licorice (watch Emmy eat it here)
- Emmy’s pretty teeth
- Jalapeño Cheetos
- Shine Theory and “virtual sisters”
- “Bugmas” – eating bugs for Christmas
- Bush tucker
- Balancing life/family/career/education
You can listen to the episode and subscribe on iTunes or on Soundcloud here. Please leave a review/rating in iTunes to help others find the show, and if you have any suggestions about future guests feel free to let me know by leaving a comment on this page.