- Author: Hilah Johnson
- Cook Time: 90 mins
- Total Time: 90 mins
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 – 4 cups mixed nuts (see notes above recipe for suggestions)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Set oven to 250ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat (or grease it well).
- Beat egg white and vanilla with a whisk until frothy. Add nuts and stir well to coat them.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat.
- Spread onto prepared sheet and bake 60-80 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes or so.
- When done, they will be mostly dry.
- Allow to cool completely. They will crisp up once cooled. Store in an airtight container for two weeks. Refrigerate for longer.