HHH024 Interview with Julie Nolke | Feeling Peckish
I got to sit down with Julie Nolke and her partner Sam Larson from the YouTube channel Feeling Peckish while we were all at VidCon last week. Julie and Sam are one of those couples where, when you meet them, you say to yourself, “Oh yeah, that all makes perfect sense”. They are creative and ambitious and funny and I really enjoyed our interview. Listen to find out: how they met; what are “shitty rigs”; about their short film; and about their new YouTube projects!
Follow Feeling Peckish on YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Website
You can listen to the episode below or on Soundcloud.
- Julie’s shirt 😉 —>
- Actors and directors (and YouTube)
- College potlucks
- York University
- “Shitty Rigs”
- Bird Man
- Pulp Fiction Royale with Cheese recipe (video)
- The Old Dark House (PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU FIND THIS MOVIE TO BUY OR RENT!!)
- The right way to pronounce Toronto
- YouTube Next Up
- Spinal Tap parody
- Sony A7S & Canon T5i
- Oil Men (I got to watch the screener and it’s SO GOOD)
- Benzene exposure
- The contradictions within making YouTube videos
- Working together vs working separately
I don’t know how long you’ve been looking but the movie you’re looking for is available on Amazon.