Baked Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Chris had a hankerin’ for Buffalo Wings, but really more for Buffalo wing sauce since neither of us is a huge fan of nibbling on lil ol’ chicken wings. A drumstick, sure, I can handle that. But teeny tiny chicken wang bones are so tedious.
Know what’s not tedious? Boneless, crispy chicken tenders in Buffalo sauce with diced celery and carrots, wrapped up in a lil lettuce leaf with blue cheese sauce for easy eating.
Those are so not-tedious, in fact, you could eat a hundred in like 30 seconds I bet if you were a champion competitive eater.
If you are just a normal person, you could still easily eat two in about 20 minutes. The key word being “easily” because if there’s one thing about lettuce wraps, they are pretty easy to eat.Print
Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons (plus more for serving) Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Get a baking sheet ready with a rack. Set the oven to 425ºF.
- Cut the chicken into “tender-sized” pieces, about 3/4″ wide by 2-3 inches long.
- Mix the melted butter with the Frank’s and the salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Roll the chicken pieces in this, then roll in crumbs. Lay on the rack, leaving some space between so they can brown.
- Bake 20 minutes or until they are firm to the touch and the crumbs are browned.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery sticks, and extra hot sauce.