Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 16–20 crimini or button mushrooms (about 1 1/2″ diameter)
- 1 1-ounce packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and dip mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (parmesan, jack, cheddar are all good)
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced dill and/or parsley
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs, divided
- Wipe mushrooms clean and remove stems.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, EXCEPT 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (reserve these for topping)
- Set oven to 400ºF
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons mix into each mushroom and arrange on a baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with more breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes until mushrooms are soft and filling is bubbly and toasted.