Cherry Chipotle Sauce
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) hard apple cider
- 1/2 cup pitted cherries (I used frozen)
- 1/2 chipotle pepper in adobo (may want to seed this bad boy)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine the cider and cherries in a small pot and bring to boil. Cook until cherries are beginning to break down and cider is reduced by half.
- Add the chipotle and puree with an immersion blender – be careful, it might splatter cherry juice all over your new shirt.
- Add the lemon juice and taste. You might want to add more lemon or a pinch of salt.