Easiest Ice Cream Pie
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1/2 cup Karo syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 2 pints ice cream (mix up flavors)
- Optional: whipped cream, honey roasted nuts, fruit
- Lightly oil a deep dish pie pan (or 4 mini pie pans)
- Heat syrup and peanut butter in the microwave in a large bowl for 30-45 seconds, mix together well. Stir in the Rice Krispies.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream into pie crust and re-freeze for 1 hour. For a layered effect, spread one flavor about an inch thick, freeze 10-30 minutes, then spread another layer.
- Serve slices with whipped cream and chopped honey roasted nuts or fruit.
- Store leftover pie in the freezer, tightly covered with foil or plastic wrap to keep the “flavors of the freezer” from seeping into your pie.