Post Sponsored by Honey Maid, Hershey’s and Jet-Puffed Marshmallow.
Celebrate National S’mores Day on August 10, even if you don’t have access to a campfire! Oven s’mores are ready in a flash and they are great for birthday parties, fun dinner parties, or game day parties because you can make a whole tray at once.
Oven S’mores RecipePrint
Multiply this recipe as necessary to make as many s’mores as you like!
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 whole Honey Maid graham crackers
- 1 regular Hershey’s chocolate bar (1.55 ounces)
- 4 large Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Lay 4 half-graham crackers on a baking sheet
- Top with 1/4 of a chocolate bar each
- Top with 1 marshmallow
- Place in hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove to a serving plate and press other half of graham cracker on each.