Green Pea and Goat Cheese Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1/2 pound (about 2 cups) frozen or fresh shelled peas
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Put peas in a colander and pour over about a cup of boiling water. This will thaw frozen peas and quickly blanch fresh. Allow to drain until cooled.
- Add remaining ingredients to a large bowl and combine gently with peas.
- Serve right away or refrigerate up to 12 hours.