Rissole Potatoes (like at the Palace Cafe!)
- 1 pound small new red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced herbs
- Peel a strip from around the center of each potato, like you’re taking off its “belt”.
- Place partially peeled potatoes into a pot and cover with water. Put over high heat and cover with a lid. Boil for 8 minutes until almost tender. Drain.
- Back into the pot, add the butter over medium heat. Add potatoes and swirl the pan to coat in butter. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, swirling occasionally until all sides are browned.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs.