Roasted Asparagus with Chili Oil and Lemon
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Optional: 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 450 F
- Wash and trim the asparagus and toss with the oil.
- Spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan now if you like.
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the stalks, shaking the pan after about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with lemon zest and juice to taste.
- Serve now or let cool and serve at room temperature.