- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add the milk, then the butter.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine with a big ol’ spoon. Don’t worry about small lumps.
- Preheat your waffle iron until it’s smokin’ hot. (Like Laurel!)
- Dispense some batter on the bottom grid and close it. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the lid opens easily and the waffles are golden brown delicious.
- Eat them real fast and go back to bed!
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Protein: 6