Here’s another video we shot for the Lea & Perrin Worcestershire Salad contest. Once again, we didn’t make the cut. But, this is a pretty delicious salad.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lime (3-4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small apple (gala or fuji work well), cored and diced
Combine all dressing ingredients in a pint jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously 30 to 60 seconds until well combined. Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle three tablespoons (or as much as you like) dressing over all. Serve.
Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.