The recipe card said, “Little Cheesecakes” and according to my grandmother, these are delicious. According to me, they are scrumptious and wonderful, too! I topped these mini cheesecakes with a cranberry-ginger relish for the holidays, though they are perfectly great without any additional work. You could also use a canned whole-berry cranberry sauce or a cherry or blueberry preserve.
Mini Cheesecake Video
Cranberry Mini Cheesecakes Recipe — Printable!
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16-18 vanilla wafers
- Cranberry topping:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Set oven to 375ºF.
- Line 18 standard muffin tins with paper cups and set a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each one.
- Breat cream cheese until fluffy, then gradually beat in sugar. Once combined, add eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add lemon and vanilla.
- Scoop about ¼ cup batter into each muffin cup, filling ⅔ the way full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- For topping, combine all ingredients in a small pot and bring to boil. Simmer 10 minutes until thickened. Cool.
- Cool cheesecakes and top with cooled cranberry sauce.