Gin Sidecar – Super Sized!
I had some booze sitting around from when I tried out the Cocktail 1934 and looked up in my Playboy Bar Book what I could make with what I had. What I had was gin, orange curacao, and a shitload of lemons. What that equals is a Gin Sidecar. I multiplied the recipe based on having a two-cup thermos and a little more than 2/3 of a cup of gin.
What that equaled was two cups of a Bad Mistake. But you don’t have to take my word for it.
Gin Sidecar Cocktail
- Yield: 1 1x
- 3/4 ounce gin (or 2/3 cup)
- 3/4 ounce triple sec (or 2/3 cup orange curacao)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (or 2/3 cup)
- Shake it all with ice
- Pour into a chilled highball glass and serve.
- Or… pour into a pre-chilled thermos. Take it on the bus with you when you head to the laundromat. Good times are practically guaranteed. Have fun!