HHH017 Fifi Buchanan | The Divine Hostess
My friend Fifi is one of the most curious, well-rounded people I know. We met through YouTube, but in addition to making videos, she has written a book, has a masters in mechanical engineering, she’s a health coach, and a podcaster. Check out her Wonderfully Made podcast for some great advice and inspiration. In this interview, we talk about eating intuitively; when excuses can be used for change; impatience; meal planning and tips to drink more water.
You can listen to the episode below or on Soundcloud.
- Entertaining at home
- Dogs make parties more fun
- Fifi’s book
- Gracias Madre
- Intuitive eating
- Excuses and circumstances
- Girls Build LA
- “Solution finder”
- Super Soaker!
- “You’ve never failed like I have“
- Biting off more than you can chew
- Meal planning and prepping tips (video series)
- Stone Soup
- Spiralized Cucumber Noodles with Avocado Pesto (recipe)
- The cure for bean farts???
- Water tips (Glam water!)
- Salty food makes you hungry (article)
- The Plan (book)