HHH033 Ghost Stories
Your true ghost stories! This podcast was made possible by Y’ALL!
Here, I share my own ghost experience and then talk to my friend Alejandro (The Dead Explorer on YouTube) to hear about the time he saw La Llorona as a child. I also had the honor of hearing from 5 listeners about their ghost stories. Thanks Alejandro, Todd, Danielle, Caron, Scott and Christina!
You can listen to the episode below or on Soundcloud.
- Alejandro Dominguez (The Dead Explorer) tells about the time he saw La Llorona
- Woman Hollering Creek (Alejandro’s video)
- Haunted restaurant expedition with me and Alejandro (video)
- Todd shares a story about living in a haunted house in Baumholder, Germany
- Danielle tells several tales of growing up with ghosts (and a creepy painting) in Manitoba, Canada
- Caron shares her experience with apparitions and spirits in an 18th century house in Suffield, Connecticut (see below for the photo we discuss)
- Scott lives with a houseful of pranksters and ghost cats in central Ohio
- Christina and her brother both witnessed a ghostly clown in the house they grew up in in Lubbock, Texas
Thanks, Todd! 🙂
Thanks for sharing my story Hilah!
Thanks for telling it, man! 🙂
Love the sound effects 🙂 If you do this again next year, I have stories to share! xo