HHH00 – Interview with Christopher Sharpe
My very first podcast! So new that I called it Episode Zero! I’m interviewing my husband and business partner Christopher Sharpe, producer of both my channel and Yoga with Adriene.
He’s the author of YouTube Black Book: How to Create a Channel, Build and Audience and Make Money on YouTube. He also runs a group for other YouTubers and video professionals called VidPros. Chris and I talk about how we met, how and why we started HilahCooking, Yoga with Adriene, his cinematic style, and the best hangover breakfast in LA.
- Big Ol’ Tire Fire Sketch Comedy – how we met
- Minnow Mountain and Tower Documentary
- The Spider Babies (clip below!)
- Starting and Growing Yoga with Adriene
- Trying not to put shitty-looking stuff out into the world
- The Godfather, Chunking Express, Star Wars, Jaws
- Blue movies vs Brown movies
- The end of the Hilah Cooking cooking show
- Why we moved to LA
- Pann’s diner
- Barbecue – Oven brisket recipe, Roasted beef ribs
You can listen to the episode and subscribe on iTunes or on Soundcloud here. Please leave a review/rating to help others find the show, and if you have any suggestions about future guests feel free to let me know by leaving a comment on this page.
Clips of Spider Babies starts at 40 seconds: