Marinated Grilled Steak with Arugula Salad
Marinated Grilled Steak Video – scroll down for recipe
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notified of new videos.
My friend Justin from the Under20Workout shares his easy steak marinade for a grilled ribeye accompanied by a simple arugula salad. If you want another side dish to go with this, try my grilled corn salad, wedge salad, quinoa salad, or steak fries.
Easy Marinated Grilled Steak RecipePrint
Marinated Ribeye Steak with Arugula Salad
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4
- 2 ribeye steaks, about 1/2 pound each
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula (about 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Start your grill.
- Drizzle soy sauce and Worcestershire over the steaks on both sides then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 10 minutes while the grill gets ready, or refrigerate for a couple hours.
- Once the grill is ready (hot, around 400ºF) put the steaks on. Cook about 4 minutes on each side depending on doneness you prefer. For cute hashmarks, cook for about 2 minutes, then rotate 1/4 turn and cook another 2 minutes. Flip and repeat. This will give you rare to medium-rare.
- Remove to a clean plate.
- While steaks rest, make your salad. Put oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix briefly. Add arugula and toss well to coat.
- Serve steaks with arugula salad on top or on the side.