HHH012 Q&A with Hilah and Chris
In episode 12 of Hilah’s Happy Hour, Chris and I answer questions from listeners! We cover topics like: how to choose a restaurant? how to make Brussels sprouts taste good? how to deep fry without burning down the house? what’s Tex-Mex? what’s my REAL passion???
Listen to the first episode Chris and I recorded here. And if you have any cocktail recipe suggestions, leave me a comment below!
Follow Christopher Sharpe on his Website | Twitter | Instagram
You can listen to the episode below or on Soundcloud.
- Norah (restaurant)
- Fried Brussels sprouts
- Eggplant bacon
- I was on Chopped!!!
- Tips for deep frying (more here)
- Smoked oysters + eggplant = BAD IDEA
- Deep-fried frozen turkey (also BAD IDEA)
- Justice for Brad’s wife
- Totino’s pizza rolls
- New England cuisine
- Benefits of being kind of a loser
- Chorizo casserole and other chorizo recipes
- Churchkey in WeHo
- Palace Cafe in New Orleans
- Muffalettas at Verti Mart
- The BEST chicken-fried steak recipe video
Leave a Comment